Includes 2 each: •Drain Insert •Drain Insert Key •12 oz. Bottle of Zeroflush Odor Barrier Liquid (100% natural & biodegradable)
The ZeroFlush Drain Insert Replacement Kit averages more than 15,000 uses — twice as many as the competition, which means less labor, less money and more savings.
The odor barrier contained within this cartridge is made of rapeseed oil and is completely safe and non-toxic. It has zero VOCs and does not off-gas any hazardous odors.
The ZeroFlush Drain Insert Replacement Kit comes in a case of two and is made with 100% recyclable ABS plastic. It includes a urinal drain insert, drain insert key and a 12 oz. bottle of 100% natural and biodegradable Odor Barrier Liquid for use with the ZeroFlush Waterless Urinal.
Drain Insert is made of 100% recyclable ABS plastic; Odor Barrier Liquid is 100% natural and biodegradable. Odor Barrier lasts for up to 15,000 uses before replacement is necessary. Maintenance: After approximately 15,000 uses simple routine maintenance should be performed. Maintenance consists of replacing the drain insert and giving the system a quick water rinse. Frequency obviously depends upon how heavily the urinals are used. Remove the drain insert with the tool provided. You will notice the remaining odor barrier fluid and any urine inside the waste trap will automatically flush away down the waste pipe. Rinse the waste line with a bucket of water. Install new drain insert into the housing. Pour in all-in-one ZeroFlush® Odor barrier fluid through the drain insert and the urinal is ready for use. At no time will the person replacing the odor barrier fluid come in contact with urine.
Economic and Enviornmental Benefits:
- Acquisition Costs: Zeroflush urinals cost significantly less than traditional urinals. Installation costs are also lower since there is no water line to hook up or flushing devices.
- Operating Costs: Now you can save 100% of the water used in your flush urinals and 100% of the cost for your local water and sewer charges. What’s more, water and sewer charges are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Maintenance Costs: Zeroflush eliminates costly maintenance expenses often associated with water-based urinals.
- Saves Water: Each Zeroflush urinal saves an average of 40,000 gallons (151,000 liters) of fresh, potable water each year.
- Saves Energy: With Zeroflush, there’s no water to transport to the urinal. That, in turn, enables waste treatment plants to reduce their carbon footprints since they need only treat waste and not all the contaminated water along with it!
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable: No harsh chemicals are used in Zeroflush, just an all-natural vegetable oil. That eliminates the need for deodorant blocks and other products containing harsh chemicals that are used in traditional urinals.